Phoenix Centre is a partner of 1Call1Click & Kids Come First
What is 1Call1Click.ca?
- 1Call1Click.ca is a regional coordinated access and navigation program.
- The 1Call1Click.ca bilingual website, supported by service providers, is a tool designed to assist children, youth, and families in matching to the right mental health and addiction services, at the right time.
- 1Call1Click.ca’s partners provide care for every level of need and offer case-coordination service for children and youth with complex needs.
Why was 1Call1Click.ca created?
- 1Call1Click.ca is a coordinated and collaborative response to something expressed many times by many children, youth, families and care providers alike: “I don’t know where to go for help. Which service is best for my needs?”
- The Kids Come First Health Team partners designed 1Call1Click.ca to simplify things and be a regional child and youth mental health and addiction system, which links together existing child and youth mental health and addiction services.
- Some of 1Call1Click.ca goals are to make it faster and easier to access mental health and addiction services and to help match the best available options to those in need of help.
How does 1Call1Click.ca work?
- Contact with 1Call1Click.ca begins with a phone call or submission of an online form.
- Once connected, service providers will work with clients to help select the best service for their mental health and addiction needs and assist with making an appointment.
Who does it serve?
- 1Call1Click.ca is available to assist infants, children, and youth from birth to 21 years of age, living in the regions of Prescott Russell, Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry, Ottawa, Renfrew County and Leeds and Grenville.
- 1Call1Click.ca is also available to primary care providers, family doctors, organizations, and school boards.