Looking for information about mental health, and where to find help? eMentalHealth.ca is website that provides anonymous, confidential and trustworthy information, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
eMentalHealth.ca provides the following:
- Where to find Mental Health Help via our directory of mental health services and organizations. Our directory is Ontario focused, but does have listings throughout Canada.
- Info Sheets: Information about a variety of mental health conditions and topics.
- Screening Tools: Find out if you or a loved one has a mental health concern with our free, online screening tools.
- Events Calendar: Information about mental health events in your area.
- News Feed: Information about the latest mental health news.
- Research directory: Information about research studies in your area.
eMentalHealth.ca is a non-profit initiative of the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO) dedicated to improving the mental health of children, youth and families.